Holographic

07:42


I wore this look over the weekend as I was out in the city for a hen weekend, any excuse to smother myself in glitter to be honest. The holographic eyeliner is from Face Lace and they're super easy to apply, I had no problem with getting them to stick to my eyelids, even over the top of the eye make-up I had already created using the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. They sort of feel the same as false lashes do when you first apply them. Face Lace do a lot of other products to stick to your face and I'm probably going to try out some more of their stuff for some different looks soon.


The glitter I used was from Festival Face and it's their Sea breeze glitter, I had a few others with me but this one really worked nicely with the eyeliner strips I was using.

Base - Illamasqua Skin Base foundation & Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape concealer
Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat palette & Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes 4in1 Mascara
Brows - Eylure dark brown eyebrow pomade

I'm thinking of creating some more videos of created looks for the future so if you have any video editing software info that would benefit me (I only put this together via my phone because I didn't have any other footage as I didn't think to film anything else at the time), I'd be very grateful :)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts